18 U.S.C. §2257 Record Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
The operator of 2ndHub is not the producer (whether primary or secondary as defined in 18 U.S.C. § 2257) of any of the content found on 2ndHub. The operator’s activities, with respect to such content, are limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting, and formatting of depictions posted by third-party users on areas of the website under the user’s control.
Please direct any request you may have regarding §2257 records concerning any content found on 2ndHub directly to the respective uploader, amateur, producer, studio, or account holder of the content (“Content Uploaders”).
For further assistance in communicating with the Content Uploaders or any questions regarding this notice, please contact 2ndHub’s compliance department at email@example.com.
2ndHub abides by the following strict compliance procedures regarding uploaded content:
- All Content Uploaders must be over eighteen (18) years of age (or age required by their State, jurisdiction, or Country if more than 18 years old), and all content is moderated prior to being published on 2ndHub.
- Prior to uploads, 2ndHub ensures that all Content Uploaders provide evidence or certify that:
- all individuals appearing in the content are over the age of 18 years old (or the minimum age required to appear in such content by their State, jurisdiction, or Country if more than 18 years old); that they freely consented to appear in the content at the time of its production and agree to its upload on 2ndHub;
- as a producer of said content, the Content Uploader certifies being compliant with record keeping requirements under U.S.C. § 2257 for all content uploaded on 2ndHub, and agrees to deliver such documentation promptly upon request;
- the uploaded content does not violate 2ndHub’s Terms and Conditions and any of its related policies.